Jade Raymond lascia Ubisoft

Started by BrunoB, 20 October 2014, 20:14:23

Previous topic - Next topic

BrunoB

:'(

QuoteLondon, UK – October 20, 2014 – Today, Ubisoft announced that after 10 years of collaboration, the company and Jade Raymond have agreed to pursue future opportunities separately. Alexandre Parizeau, a founding team member of the Ubisoft Toronto studio, replaces Raymond as managing director.

During her tenure at Ubisoft, Raymond was producer on the first Assassin's Creed® (2004-2007) and served as executive producer on Assassin's Creed® II (2008-2009), Watch_Dogs® (2008-2009) and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® Blacklist (2010-2013). She also opened the Ubisoft Toronto studio and served as its managing director since 2009, a role she will turn over to Parizeau starting October 29.

"I've spent 10 extraordinary years at Ubisoft, and I am proud to have been part of many of the best teams in the industry making truly remarkable games," said Raymond. "This is one of the hardest decisions of my career, but the Toronto studio is strong and on a solid path. I'm confident that now is a good time for me to transition leadership of the studio to Alex and to pursue my other ambitions and new opportunities. Stay tuned for more on what's next for me, but for now, I'd like to thank Ubisoft for its partnership through the years, and I wish them the very best in all their next endeavours."

With more than 15 years in the game industry, Parizeau has an impressive range of experience across many facets of the business. As a founding core member of Ubisoft Toronto studio, Parizeau is a proven and trusted team builder and leader. He also served as senior producer on Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® Blacklist, and producer on Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction® and Rainbow Six® Vegas. Parizeau will report to Yannis Mallat, CEO of Ubisoft Montreal and Toronto, and will oversee Toronto's continued role as a key contributor to the development of some of the biggest brands at Ubisoft, as well as a number of unannounced projects.

"On behalf of Ubisoft, I'd like to thank Jade for her leadership and many contributions over the years, and wish her all the best in her next adventures," said Mallat. "The Toronto studio is a key part of the Ubisoft global network, and Alex has been at the heart of the studio's growth over the years. He was the obvious choice to lead this talented group of people as they continue to develop amazing games."

Fonti:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=915664
https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/2jsl6z/jade_raymond_leaving_ubisoft/