Hideo Kojima consiglia Pacific Rim

Started by BrunoB, 6 July 2013, 10:24:12

Previous topic - Next topic

BrunoB

QuoteDear twitter friends, The followings are my comment regarding "Pacific Rim". Luckily I was allowed to tweet in public by WB.
I have never imagined that I would be fortunate enough to see a film like this in my life.
The emotional rush I had inside me was the same kind I had when I felt the outer space via "2001: A Space Odyssey" and....
and when I had touched the dinosaur in "Jurassic Park".  Animation and special effects movies and shows that I loved in my childhood days -
they all truly exist in the screen. Director Guillermo del Toro offers this spectacular vision of massive kaijus and robots in PACIFIC RIM.
This film is not simply a film to be respected, but most importantly, it let us dream the future of entertainment movies.
Pacific Rim is the ultimate otaku film that all of us had always been waiting for. Who are you, if you are Japanese and won't watch this?
I hope you would accept this inspirational love letter that had traveled across the Pacific, written by Director Guillermo del Toro.

Fonte:
http://kotaku.com/hideo-kojima-reviews-pacific-rim-in-eight-tweets-680304164