Ecco il trailer del film sulle cartucce seppellite di E.T.

Started by BrunoB, 26 July 2014, 17:19:10

Previous topic - Next topic

BrunoB

È uscito ieri:

Howard Scott Warshaw, l'autore del gioco, ha spiegato un po' cosa andò storto in un panel al ComiCon:

Quote"I had one guy who did the graphics, somebody who did the intro screen," Warshaw said, humming the chiptune version of the E.T. them, "and I was the rest of the team."

Il gioco fu creato in cinque settimane:

QuoteWarshaw said he accepted the five-week deadline - from July 27 to Sept. 1 - largely out of obligation to be a team player for the company. He called the development cycle the shortest in history for any video game, and a "life-altering" time.

"I was just so happy to be done with it at the end," he said. "Then one day, Spielberg showed up at Atari, played a little bit of the game and said, 'OK ...'"

Il film, che è stato mostrato in una versione preliminare al ComiCon, uscirà non si sa ancora quando, ma sarà rilasciato in anteprima su Xbox 360 e Xbox One, come parte del programma Xbox Entertainment (o quello che ne rimane dopo gli ultimi tagli).

Link:
http://www.polygon.com/2014/7/26/5939559/atari-et-buried-howard-warshaw-nolan-bushnell