Putin scrive agli ex autori di Stalker per difendere il loro Kickstarter

Started by BrunoB, 21 July 2014, 11:16:38

Previous topic - Next topic

BrunoB

Alcuni ex autori di Stalker hanno messo su un Kickstarter per un gioco simile, chiamato Areal (cliccate sul link perché sono ucraini e hanno la PR ucraina superbona):
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1577656602/areal

Come potete vedere dall'immagine di seguito, ecco che fine ha fatto l'animalaccio di The Last Guardian:

Fumito Ueda l'ha abbandonato ed è finito a fare il mutante radioattivo in Ucraina.

Comunque, pare che il Kickstarter stia venendo assalito da troll russi, perché come potreste aver sentito non corre molto buon sangue tra Ucraina e Russia negli ultimi tempi.

E chi è intervenuto per risolvere la situazione? ESATTO. EGLI. LO ZAR DI TUTTE LE RUSSIE.

Ha scritto che ha conosciuto il gioco grazie alla figlia (CHE È UNA DELLE BACKER DEL KICKSTARTER), e che gli piace molto, e (mentre lo scrivo mi si sta raddrizzando la schiena e mi tornano in mente immagini da Rocky IV) È MEGLIO SPARARSI IN UN VIDEOGIOCO E NON NELLA REALTÀ.

Ovviamente non si sa se la lettera sia vera o fasulla. In ogni caso i dev hanno segnalato la cosa e hanno incluso uno scan della lettera stessa, eccolo qua:

Ed eccone la traduzione:

QuoteDear Eugene,

My daughter told me about your game called Areal, which is the spiritual successor to STALKER, and told me that she payed money to support your project on Kickstarter. I also love video games as well as shooters, and I like this idea. It's important that our people do not shoot at each other, but instead, play games like this.

The first part of STALKER took place in Ukraine, and in the second game Areal, you put all events in the center of Russia – and if this is a war with mutants in a video game, then that is very interesting. I attentively familiarized myself with your idea and I really like it.

If you give me the chance to play the alpha version of the game, when it is ready, then I invite you in advance to the Kremlin, to meet personally, be ready to play a little bit and talk about the interests of young people, the gamers of our country.

Best regards,

[Signed]

V. Putin

Non posso che chiudere con:

E per provare che non mi sto inventando tutto, ecco la mail che è arrivata a Indie Vault:

QuoteDear Indie Vault,

We launched a project called Areal on Kickstarter, and it has been incredibly difficult, because we are a Ukrainian studio that has fallen into a situation wherein we are being attacked from all sides by Russian internet trolls.This of course, diverted attention from the project itself, and forced us to prove, among many other things, that we are indeed the same developers who made the cult hit STALKER series. Even though we have shown that Alexey Sytyanov, the lead game designer and screenwriter for STALKER, and many other people who developed STALKER, are on our team.

We understand that we inadvertently became a part of an ongoing information war between Russians and Ukrainians. Nowhere is that more evident then in our comments section, which is full of people either attacking Areal or defending Areal. But out of nowhere yesterday, we got an email claiming to be from Vladimir Putin. We thought at first that there's no way that this is legit, and it's probably the usual trolls trying to deceive us, but then when we looked at it closely, we started thinking that maybe there's a small chance that it might be real. We don't really know to be honest, but we're sending the original signed letter in Russian and a translated English version anyway, for you to judge for yourselves. It's certainly an interesting read in any case...

http://m.imgur.com/WXUhpyk

We do have a personal question in case this is real to Putin, but we have no idea on how to contact him. Could he give the name of his daughter (she probably took her husband's last name), so that we can check if she actually backed our project? And how can we contact him so that we can play the game together? Because we too feel that it's way better to shoot each other in a game, than in real life, which is what's happening right now. It's better to play video games in the Kremlin, than for them to shoot at actual people in our Ukraine.

Here is the link to our Kickstarter, and we hope that we get enough support to reach our funding goal: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1577656602/areal
We created STALKER, and right now, we are creating an even better game with Areal.

Sincerely,

Eugene Kim

Founder and CEO of West Games

Translation:

President of the Russian Federation

Eugene Kim

President of the West Games Company

Kiev, Ukraine

Dear Eugene,

My daughter told me about your game called Areal, which is the spiritual successor to STALKER, and told me that she payed money to support your project on Kickstarter. I also love video games as well as shooters, and I like this idea. It's important that our people do not shoot at each other, but instead, play games like this.

The first part of STALKER took place in Ukraine, and in the second game Areal, you put all events in the center of Russia – and if this is a war with mutants in a video game, then that is very interesting. I attentively familiarized myself with your idea and I really like it.

If you give me the chance to play the alpha version of the game, when it is ready, then I invite you in advance to the Kremlin, to meet personally, be ready to play a little bit and talk about the interests of young people, the gamers of our country.

Best regards,

[Signed]

V. Putin

Immagine di chiusura: Putin in versione Ken il guerriero

The Benso

Sarò anche un mortale, ma non sarò mai comune

BrunoB

BrunoB

oltretutto la loro PR superbona ha studiato alla stessa università dove ora è Davide QUINDI PRATICAMENTE È FATTA

BrunoB

tra l'altro leggendo la pagina del Kickstarter, l'autore del libro da cui è stato tratto il gioco è un ex militare di settima generazione, ex Spetsnaz (tipo i berretti verdi russi).

eccolo mentre affila il suo tagliacarte:

SARÀ IL GIOCO MIGLIORE DI TUTTI I TEMPI, VE LO DICO

The Benso

Peccato che non uscirà mai perchè è chiaramente una truffa.
Sarò anche un mortale, ma non sarò mai comune

BrunoB

andrè occhio che m'ha chiamato putin e m'ha detto "MA CHI È QUELL'ANDRIEA VIENA, ORA LO VIENGO A PRENDERE DA"

SlaveX

Voci attendibili affermano che Barbara Berlusconi avrebbe finanziato in toto il reboot della serie Leisure Suit Larry.

blallo

Sei riuscito ad inserire in unico post: putin, PR superbona, rocky IV, kickstarter, il conflitto russia-ucraina e un ex Spetsnaz

MaxxLegend

Il punto è questo: Sembra VAPORWARE all'ennesima potenza, ma ora che s'è messo in mezzo anche Mr.Putin (detto anche lo Zar sanguinario) se questi non combinano un cazzo arriva il buon Vladimir a staccargli la capoccia con le sciabole da cosacco col colbacco..    ;)

Nerone

Quote from: BrunoB on 21 July 2014, 12:34:21
tra l'altro leggendo la pagina del Kickstarter, l'autore del libro da cui è stato tratto il gioco è un ex militare di settima generazione, ex Spetsnaz (tipo i berretti verdi russi).

eccolo mentre affila il suo tagliacarte:

SARÀ IL GIOCO MIGLIORE DI TUTTI I TEMPI, VE LO DICO
Praticamente la risposta dell'est ad Andrea Pessino.
Solo lievemente più badass...

Io comunque sapevo come Benso, puzzicchia il progetto.

Mirk8

Kickstarter ha deciso di sospendere il finanziamento ad Areal, a causa di alcuni punti critici riscontrati nell'organizzazione, in attesa di delucidazioni da parte degli sviluppatori.

Multiplayer.it